Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If you want peace in the Arab/Muslim world get America and Israel out of them

By: Maged Taman

No doubt that America and Israel do not want the good to Muslims. I remember when I was Ahbel (fool in English) I would defend America and Israel in my country Egypt. Then after 9/11 I got persecuted for years for doing nothing and actually at that time I was still Ahbel (fool in English) and actually I made a wonderful health plan for the Americans to make healing between them and the Arabs. Then I discovered that 9/11 was an inside job and many of the American politicians are corrupt and many are slaves for the Jews who are controlling America and taking advantage of the Christians. Then I found out that the policies of America is that of Israel. Then I got to know that some of the Jews are in war with Islam and most of the hateful websites are connected to them. The way they do it to control the world is make Muslims and Christians enemies, Shia and Sunni enemies, they come to few group of people and some person and tell him that these people said so about you so both people get into fight and hate even if lies. Same stereotype we had with them since the first days of Islam. They even conspired with the Saudi so they stole my passport so I do not go overseas to liberate more of the Arab countries. No doubt there are good Jews but the one who is winning now are the evil ones. I was naive and tried to make people like the Jews so we have a peaceful coexistence. But God warned us in the Quran and he is always fair. Thus Muslims should try to get no embassy to America or Israel in any of the Arab and Muslims countries. They are trying to keep me in America to be under their mercy and fake lawsuits for me and ask patient to lie. In fact one of the patients was taking money regularly for doing so they can make my life miserable while meantime I can not go overseas despite I have friends overseas that got me contracts to work over there. They want to silence me but they will not be able to and any persecution against me I will just mention it in the Internet and a lot of young Muslims will retaliate for me. Particularly they knew that I am not an evil person but tried to make good with America and Israel. But God cursed them both in the Quran and the book of revelation. Jesus second coming is soon and we will have the kingdom of God and not Bush or Obama and their fucking Gulf tyrants allies.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wApRHLpVch8







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-voW-bvh9ow&feature=related







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OkMCUbJ-Xo&feature=relmfu



The above videos are interesting though I do not agree with everything said.








No comments: