Monday, January 16, 2012

From AL Mahdi Al Muntazer to Muslims Brothers: E-mail me if you are brave

Blogger comment:

The orders from America is not to talk to me to the Arab tyrants and now extended to the Muslim brothers. If the Muslims Brothers are brave and do not take the orders from America and Israel is to contact me so we can exchange ideas. My e-mail is magedtaman@yahoo.com. If you do not do that I will understand you are scared of America and Israel I am not. The next life is much more important than this life and we are in the side of God. George Bush was right there is good and evil and we are in the side of good. He proved to us and his extension Obama to be in the same side of Satan. We are on the side of God and this is the side that will win.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: