Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why I turned against the Jews

By: Maged Taman

If you read to me early you find I praised the Jews to try to win them to our side since they control the world anyway. As you see with America and the Arab tyrants. More recently they are acting against the President of Russia not because of democracy but because of his support to Iran. While in the same time they were standing with Mubarak to the last minute and when they sensed he is falling they supported some of his enemies. You know I do not have a problem with them standing for democracy if they stand with all democracies and not only those who are standing with Israel. As you see in Syria we were hoping for America to interfere or at least let me talk to my people to try to make peace. But the old way of Israel like in Iraq and other areas let Muslims kill one another. Besides their conspiracies against Islam and destroying anyhope for Muslims unity. You will tell me why you do not stop talking about them because, they still control the world and the politicians in America have to kneel in their knees to pray to the Jews and not to the father.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: