Saturday, January 21, 2012

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to the Assholes Arab Tyrants do something to save Syria or your lives will be in harmway

By: Maged Taman

The Arab tyrants have the responsibility to aid the Syrians people who are being slaughtered. Since if they would have let me public I would have encouraged the Muslims all over the world to aid the Syrians. We would have won in few weeks. Their Masters in America and Israel told them not to talk to me which make a lot of Muslims angry since I call for lifting of oppression and tyranny that America and Israel wants to slow it down for their interest. Besides they think that I am the Anti-Christ who is inspired by Satan which actually is them not me. Did you see how they oppressed occupy wall street movement in America. It is the rich corrupted families in the world against the good guys. The war between the good and evil. Jesus will descend and he will be in my side.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: