Thursday, January 26, 2012

If you do not play I will slap your face

By: Maged Taman

I remember when I was young I was playing soccer and in doing that there where a young man playing with us. We did play for an hour or so and I decided I feel tired and I have to stop and go home. He was very angry since he thought we should play more. He then slapped my face strong. I can not forget that all my life. Same happen to me in America the criminal Bush put under his surveillance for no good reason except I was going against the tyrants like him and the Arab tyrants. Then they will talk to patients and make lawsuits against me to make my life miserable. Of course if you lived in the Arab countries you will know very likely that the evil Jews were behind it. Then I tried to leave to Saudi after I got a contract then some of the evil Jews who are connected to the tyrant of Saudi under Obama FBI/CIA stole my passport.

Thus I can not leave and I have to take care of the patients many are good people and some were pushed by the FBI/CIA under the control of the evil Jews. Imagine working every day and do not know who will sue you tomorrow, Particularly if the patient lie which is common in America they can come against me even if I am innocent they did that before. As you see America is a wicked country although have some good people but their evils control America and the world. I am standing strong because I am very convinced that the world will be much better without America. That is why I am calling to the Arab/Muslims to shut to them and Israel all their embassies. They already declared war against Islam. Google Islam and see the websites that going after Islam and our prophet. The Christians in America themselves think that America is the mystery Babylon that God promised to destroy it.

No comments: