Sunday, January 15, 2012

I emailled Jihadists I hope they help us in Syria

By: Maged Taman

Though I share Jihadists their grievances I have different approach to our problems. We all agree that the west stood for decades for tyrants and we all agree that the west in most part is corrupt including many of the Americans and Europeans people also think so. However as I contacted them before I always told Jihadists you do not fight the 800 pounds Guerrilla in the room. They think they are the one who is right and with exhausting America they were able to have it try to get out of the tyrants-America bond. Reading to them they claim if not for them these revolutions could never happened and it is not coincidence it is only happened after them and their Jihad. They also think most of Islamists in Egypt did not really do anything it was their Jihad that obliged America to let the tyrants fall and no they are collecting the fallen fruits of our efforts. You will not win with them in arguments.

I contacted them since I tried America and the west, I tried Russia and China, I tried Iran and hazeb Allah and I tried the Arab gulf tyrants. Thus I have only one left is jihadists to liberate Syria. Who despite our differences believe that jihad is the way to live and death as a martyr is much honored than any life in this earth. Particularly so you are fighting oppression and wants to make God word is the one high in place. Thus I hope they listen to me and we have new Muslim Army that will liberate Syria. I am waiting for their response.

No comments: