Sunday, January 22, 2012

To the Muslims Hypocrites Who did not Believe that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer, the American Government Believe

By: Maged Taman

It is clear that the Christians themselves believe that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer or the Anti-Christ for some of them. If I am a crazy guy they would have closed my website long time ago or if they are all believing that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer they would talk to me or put to you the exact hits on my web. Some of the Muslims hypocrites will stand with the tyrants. Some of them will use the notion that they are rich and in power and so God created them to be that, and you just shut up. Some of the hypocrites will go further to try to make people to discount me as Al Mahdi. Thus nothing is wrong with me I have to stand to the tyrants of the world the problem is with the hypocrites. God no doubt will revenge from them. The Americans already believe I am the one who will come before Christ and you deny me or oppose me and prefer the tyrants who stole money, tortured and killed people and stood with the enemies of Islam. No doubt God will revenge from the hypocrites who would stand against me and I am not going to forgive them in the day of judgment. These hypocrites did not even do the test and ask the tyrants to put me in the media and if I am a liar or crazy people will know. These hypocrites in their hearts sickness that they accept the tyrants, their scholars and deny me to be Al Mahdi. Of course there are Muslims who would help me without even me knowing they are not the hypocrites who I mean here. It is as simple as it is if the Quran from God the hypocrites should have stood with me.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: