Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Brave Christians who are Standing to the Jews

By: Maged Taman

I was never an anti-Semite, there are no doubt great Jews. However the Jews who control the world now are mostly evil. One of the common tactics of the Zionist state of Israel is to make wars between Muslims different sects as well between Muslims and Christians. The also believe that the best way to control the Arab/Muslims is to put tyrants over them that they control from America. Most of the administration of Bush and Obama are Jews. The thing they used against us is Jihad they sell it as terrorism meanwhile they control the most terrorist two states America and Israel. They try to tell the Muslims that all your troubles came from the Jihadists. The truth is 9/11 is their plan. The Sunni-Shia fight in Iraq they fuel it. At times when I was in Egypt a naive little boy I was asking myself why God is attacking the Jews this way. Then I learned my lessons the hardway. I do not fear them since I believe many of them will be in the hellfire in the day of Judgement and in Jesus Second Coming they will realize their criminality against him. For many of the good Jews it is not you who I am talking to. See this website and will tell you a lot of the evil Jews. Christians have to wake up they tried to kill your Christ and Muslims are like you being have their blood sucked by the Jews.

http://www.rense.com/

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: