Monday, January 09, 2012

Another proof I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer ask Shaikh Abdul Rahman Al Sudais To denounce me as Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

By: Maged Taman

This is the end of time like the prophet peace upon him had described to us in Hadith they will be prophethood in my time then God will keep it as long as he wish, then Khalifa Rashida God will keep it as long as he wish then King hood that is clutching in God will keep it as long as he wish then Tyranny God will keep it as long as he wish then Khlifa again (when Al Mahdi comes).

The prophet described to us this time as will be time of Fitn and Malaham since corruption and tyranny will fill the earth. The right will be labelled as wrong and the wrong as right.

One of the big reason at that time of trials is the hypocrite Muslims scholars. One of them is Abdul Rahman Al Sudais of Saudi. Friends of mine in Saudi asked him about me if I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer his answer is no and he told them if he comes to Saudi will arrest him and punish him. Two things he did not do he did not denounce me publicly as Al Mahdi Al Muntazer and he did not call me or e-mail to convince me to quit. The first one he can not do since more people will think and explore my website and consider much what I am saying. The second he was ordered by his king who is the best slave to the west and America not to mention my name public. Third if I to talk to him I have the truth in my side: his king and his family stole billions of dollars from the Saudi people and the two gulf wars are Bush-Saud Families wars against the crazy Saddam who was their dog and friend at certain point.

Thus the Fitn are not because of Al Mahdi but because of the hypocrites if we were able to bring the Saudi corrupt king family down we would have easily brought down other tyrants including Bashar. But as you do not know well he is the best friend of America and Israel. No doubt we need to make peace with Israel particularly when these corrupt regimes who feed in the tension between the Arabs and Israel go away.

Al Mahdi Al Munatzer

No comments: