Saturday, October 22, 2011

Al Mofty Ali Goma has to go

By: Maged Taman

Ali Goma stayed with Mubarak for 10 years which means he is corrupted or at least do not care about tyranny and corruption and the wellbeing of Muslims. He stood against the revolution for his lie that he feels for Muslims blood. The coward and the shameful Mofty stood with Mubarak when the Muslims even secular and Copts stood against Mubarak and sacrificed their blood. Can Goma tell us why he did not answer me when I was e-mailing that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. Because the slave of Mubarak was ordered by his master not to contact me. Goma just go away and disappear we do not want you. You are shame to Muslim. You are like Tantawy standing the tyrant the later I found interestingly a lot of corruption by his family in Mubarak time. You know when you are standing with a corrupt tyrant for 10 years it means only one thing that you are of his kind. Just go away

No comments: