Sunday, May 13, 2012

George Bush: a man with no honor and a true vampire

By: Maged Taman

A friend of mine Arabic in America told me a story about the lawless George Bush. My friend actually have no connection with any terror group, but an angry young man who talks his mind and can curse any president since a lot of presidents and Kings are Anti-God and Anti-Christ including the asshole George Bush. This friend told me that he found his wife angry with him for about 6 months for no good reason. Then when he pressed her hard and her family they told him that they heared him in a phone call say things that not make her happy against her family. He told me it was only one phone call and it was his mistake and these people are very good people. The FBI let them listen to the phone tape in order to have them angry against him so they give them any information about him. Look very likely the Mossed did that teaching to the CIA,we know Israel is a very wicked country and this is the way they break relations between Arabs/Muslims divide and prevail. His in-laws  did not give any information about him since there is no information he has no terror connection and actually he is against all the terrorists of the world including George Bush and Obama. The FBI did the same to me and the lawless George Bush was through his FBI contacting my patients to have them sue me. The trick is to prolong the lawsuit for years so I live in fear and then they will let me defend it. So if even I win it I am all done nothing really you can do you can not counter-sue the patient his lawyer or George Bush. You can not even leave America to live in peace away from their intimidation since they have my passport that they stole. I am more lucky however than Millions of Muslims that the assholes Obama and Bush killed. As we all know they are the puppets of the Zionists who control the world and want to control our destiny forever. George Bush will fall in history as a man who have no honour or conscience and a true vampire. In Egypt we call a person like him Aben Sharmottta. The verse in the Quran is: "God forbid the evil of words except whom endured injustice". A lot of injustices have affected me and my people. Time for Muslims  to have a strong call from the heart to God.

No comments: