Monday, May 07, 2012

Why George Bush got away with war crimes because Obama portected him

By: Maged Taman

American presidents Bush and Obama are hired by the same gang who control the world. War on terror is a big deception they used to control the world. The terror on Muslim over decades are enormous and millions died for the empire for greed for oil and domination. When Obama the criminal who replaced the criminal Bush took office he put a law that prevent the international law from persecuting Bush and his gang. The lawless war criminal George Bush went after me by lawsuits in America that I can not prove it who will stand with me against two of the most criminal presidents of USA Bush and Obama. The thing is if I am right and the Quran is God's book and I am on the side of God, do not worry about me but about them. They try to block me from the media and limit the hits to my site which is angering to a lot of young Muslims all over the wrold particularly new Muslims convert since they have dignity to their religion. The criminal George Bush know that I can not take him to court in Ameria and his criminal fellow president Obama will not let me go overseas. Thus I have only one choice to see the evil empire crumple as God destroy it with his own hands.

No comments: