Tuesday, May 08, 2012

How the lawless Geroge Bush was after me for last few years

By: Maged Taman

As you can read from my writings that I am against all tyrants of the world particularly so the liar and deceptive Gorge Bush who killed a lot of Muslims. As you know as well China, Russia, a lot in the Muslim world that American project to spread democracy is fake it is to have control of the world particularly oil. The war criminal Bush who killed  millions of Muslims who is under the protection of the very deceptive Obama now got away with war crimes. During the last few years the criminal
George Bush who I am putting him on trial now over the whole Islamic world since I can not do that in America is guilty of paying patients to get after me with lawsuits to try to make my life miserable. He can not kill me since I am abiding by the America laws and he will be hanged. Obama who is the jerk who took over from him had some of the evil Jews steal my passport from my apartment after I got a contract to go to Saudi. As you guessed they want me not to be overseas since very likely I will bring down the rest of the tyrants. So to Obama the jerk who is now the president of America taking over from the war criminal who got away with murders there are a lot of young Muslims that will be very angry about what you did to me. Basically I want to have Khalafa and God Sharia in the world and you are standing strongly against. Thus between you and us the Quran you are saying the book of Satan and we say that you are the mystery Babylon the whore who corrupted the world and God is the Judge.

No comments: