Thursday, May 10, 2012

To the Muslims everywhere liberals, Moderates and Jihadists

By: Maged Taman

Just to let you know that in the last few years under the assholes presidents of America Bush and Obama I have been persecuted. The way they do that as you guessed the Zionist wicked way to have patient sue me and feel in danger all the time. To be a doctor in America is very demanding I love my patients and enjoy my work. However per nature of medical profession something can go wrong and you do not know the future for example a patient can have acute bronchitis or small pneumonia then can get sick in few hours while in the time you saw him he was OK. Another example a patient can take one of the statin drugs and can get intermittent pains and do not tell you and for his bad luck can have a seizure that caused him muscle breakdown. He may accuse you of the problem from the statin you gave him while in fact it is due to the seizure particularly if he takes cocaine. I can go on and on for examples. Thus the medical profession is limited by not knowing the future, In America over the last few years I was very intimidated by the lawsuits under the liars Bush and Obama who will talk to you about freedom and in fact they are enemies of Islam. I tried to go overseas to Saudi after I got contract however they stole my passport from my apartment. Thus they want me to live under their mercy in America with their shoes over my neck. All I did I called to have Islam and the Quran to be the way of our lives and get rid of the tyrants and have Sharia and Khalafa. The tyrants who control the world do not like that. In fact their tyranny and injustice made me believe very strong that we should have Khalafa even over their dead bodies.


(7) So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers.
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #139)
(
Arabic, Transliteration, Urdu, Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Picthal, Mohsin Khan, French, Spanish, Indonesian, Malay, German, Bosnian, Russian)

No comments: