Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to the Tyrant Qaddafi

By: Maged Taman To Qaddafi it appears to me that you lost the war against your people. They went peacefully to ask you to step down or negotiate but you continued with your tyrant behaviour and went after them. You were merciless and showed to us that you are moved by demons not by the sense of justice or what is right. It looks to me well that you are done. Your last chance is to ask the Libyan people for forgiveness and before that God. Mubarak did not believe me when I mentioned in the Internet that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. It was one day I inspired the Egyptian people and the Americans and both went against Mubarak and displaced him. Nothing more stronger than a voice of right and wrong that goes to people mind and hearts without people seeing that person. It is like your conscious or a divine inspiration tell you that there is a great God watching overall of us and has the power over history and people. Can I be really invisible to all of you and in same time you follow what I write and wants to read more. Qaddafi your time is out think now about your eternity. End of message. Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

Please print this message, copy it and fax to all you know in Libya particularly to people close to Qaddafi.

No comments: