Sunday, September 16, 2012

Presdient Morsi of Egypt time to have new Sadat: Reach to the Israeli people to make peace talk to their media, lead the Arab/Muslims very indepedent from America. They basically do not want Islam to prosper they want Islam small separate countires best if they are quite or like in the old days fighting between them. Many of the Americans leaders have no morales. I remember the asshole George Bush who was left by his congress to do what ever he likes to persecute Msulims in America and the congress let him do so. This asshole tried to destroy me few times. See Geroge Bush I am not a revenge guy like you but to let you do all of that and keep silent means I am coward. That is why I see the best ravenge for me is to have Muslims take over the world like God asked us and at that time the world will see justice and not oil juesitce. Obama administration used your same tactics to silent me by not showing the number of hits in my web but believe me through my blog a lot of non-Muslims are converting to Islam. George Bush following your death you will be in the grave and the angels will torture you for all the Msulims you killed for your fake freedom project which is oil + imperialism. I am not a crazy guy you are just the best target to recruit moderate Muslims to stand against the imperialism of America, see you in hell In Shaa Allah.

No comments: