Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is the Truth from your Lord

By: Maged Taman

2:147 Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt.

Muhammad (PBUH) was not doubtful, but it goes like this example: I came to the room and I saw a TV and there were 3 other people in the room, I told them this is a nice TV they all raised their eyebrows and told me there is no TV it is your imagination. I talked to them again I can see it and I can touch it they told me there is nothing it is your imagination. I started to doubt myself but I still can believe that I am sane and there is truly a TV in the room. The thing that I had missed was they already had spoken together and decided to discount anything I say for whatever reason before I came to the room. Thus the disbelievers in the time of the prophet had tried to frustrate him in every way possible that the Quran is not the true book of God. In many verses in the Quran God answered all their lies and tricks. Thus God warned Prophet Muhammad about all in their hearts and minds and warned him not to have any doubt that he is inspired by this miraculous book, God own preserved word.

http://jesussecondcoming.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-disbelievers-answered-muhammad-pbuh.html

No comments: