Saturday, June 06, 2009

Building on President Obama Speech: I am going to Egypt

By Maged Taman:

I did not go to Egypt now for about 8 years or so since every visit I used to go I see the problems and the misery of the Egyptian people. Nothing had changed people are still suffering the rich, powerful and corrupt still oppressing them.

I did no waste the last few years I tried to win the American media, elites and politicians. They follow what I write because it make sense. Do not believe that I have only 3500 hits all together for my blog. They try to have my speech out but only limited so I do not go in political war against them. Millions are following this blog from around the world and know who I am. The American government thinks I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer or just a crazy guy let him dry, drown and die in his blog.

However this does not help them since they need a guy like me inspirational, thoughtful and can gather people around him. They need some one to suck the air, troops from Ben Ladin. They have a great president with great ideas. However he need a planer and need someone from the other side to work with.

So Why you do not just raise the phone and call president Obama. First the American government had harassed me and worked around me disturb my life and even to intimidate me. They continue to watch me every second to see how can they get me. Second they worked with our dictators and still does for many decades.

In last president Obama speech and the good response of the American media and the public it looked that people have changed their minds and hearts. It is not however possible at least for now to work through the Americans.


As I get Muslims around me will suck the air from the extremists. You will find them dissolve and leave Ben Laden and their leaders. I could not attack Ben Laden much since he is very popular over there he is Robin Hood of the poor unlike the tyrants who slept in bed with the American politicians for decades.

I am going to Egypt to test president Obama sincerity. He does not need to take sides but if blocked me or worked against me I will declare political war against them. If president Obama speech was just to aid him in war in terror without real action it will fire back since the Extremists will say we already told you.

We are in a very complicated world every word and decision has implications. In the good old empires or evil empires most people are minding their business. But now with the Internet few enlightened people can move masses and change the world. Everyone now is a politician by the luxury of the simple ways of knowledge and communication as well for their own security and future.

There is no coming back to the old world a lot of people now are ready to die in revolution to lift tyranny and oppression I am one of them.

Thus I invite the Egyptian leaders of different parties to communicate with me and E mail at magedtaman@yahoo.com

Let us see if President Obama will stand to his speech. He put the ball in our yards as Muslims and Arabs and I am passing the ball now to the the great and honoured Muslim leaders and clergy. Note I can not declare I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer but after the prophecy comes true I would declare it if I am him and If I was an honest man to work the things God has promised us and asked him to do so I should not be blamed even if I am not him. To tell you the truth the American government has suppressed my voice and my great planes since they think I am him. Read my blog and judge yourself.

Please E mail the American government and the tyrants would not be able to put millions of Muslims under the microscope.

No comments: