Wednesday, April 04, 2012

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to Tantweey: Aeh ya kos omek when Mubarak will pay for his crimes

By: Maged Taman

As Above, For Muslims brothers can we know your conversations with Tantweey and his guys. I read to many Egyptians and they are describing you as sect or cult can you defend yourself. One more thing I contacted your website about my stolen passport likely by some of the evil Jews/ Saudi tyrants you did not e-mail me back I feel we are still in Mubarak era. Any close alliance with Saudi king is considered war against Islam and Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. Their crimes against Islam are known to every one. For everyone to know I do not use this bad language in my daily life but I have to use it first because he deserve it people died in a revolution for this asshole to take over beside they take orders from their masters not to talk to me and I am letting you know that I will attack them and they will try to look the other way that there is no Mahdi Muntazer.

No comments: