Thursday, November 10, 2011

To The Good People of China Spread the Word About my Blog

By: Maged Taman

To the good people of China and their president to spread the word about my blog. The west and the Arab tyrants worked to let me be unknown or slightly known. If you google my name you find out no one is mentioning my blog over the world. Since if you do that they block it. It is a grand conspiracy but the people of China would not accept that they like to know everything in the world. Particularly I have a great ideas even to their health care and long term care. Taman health planhttp://books.google.com/books?id=FzJ3NtHcpFYC&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=taman+health+plan&source=bl&ots=yd4xjZWZyO&sig=SEZ50QmYsByk36qdupPyxFUx8KM&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false . Try to talk about my website or mention my name in your site and you will find that you are blocked from doing that.

No comments: