Thursday, February 03, 2011

Ask Obama to get me Back My Passport and I will be In Egypt Tomorrow

By: Maged Taman

A lot of Egyptians in the west do not have it easy as people in Egypt thinks. After 9/11 I was persecuted and discriminated against for many years, I had a lot of sleepless nights. I have never been with any political group all my life. Most Egyptian abroad wants to be in their country and live in the middle of their people. But the great west supported our oppressive leaders for decades for oil and stability.

The extremists are a product of their actions. 9/11 is actually an internal job to go against Saddam and others, with big appetite of course to the oil. Egyptians abroad are not heating up demonstrations so Egyptians kill one another but for liberty. They wanted to be peaceful demonstrations until he go down and his corrupt regimes. Unfortunately most revolutions are not white and tyrants do not give up easily. It is Mubarak and his paltagia who fired on the Egyptians. They have two choices to be cowards and go home and cover themselves in bed or fight back like in Eastern Europe, the French revolution and the American revolution.

The military in Eastern Europe stood quickly with their people and toppled down the regimes. Some of the Egyptians abroad demonstrated and some went to Egypt to stand with their people. Tell Obama to get me my passport that was stolen from my apartment and I will go to Egypt next day. Who stole it very likely FBI/Arab intelligence and others God knows. You have to know that some people wants for us the tyrants to stay so they control us. If you truly believe in God and there is next life you have to accept fighting for our liberty and religion. So e-mail president Obama to find who took my passport since I am under their surveillance for the last few years. I will go to Egypt next day if I would have my passport back.

No comments: