Saturday, December 10, 2011

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to Alexandria Medical School

By: Maged Taman

One of the big injustices in the Arab world particularly Egypt is Al Mohaba or meaning favors for the relatives the connected. This best appreciated in Medical Schools in Egypt where 40% of so of the medical examination is oral. This allows the medical students who are connected to get the higher number and those who worked hard all the years to not get the right competition. I remember when I was in the medical school and was in the final examination one of the professors offered me to have recommendations to other professors so I can have higher grades. I refused, so I did appreciate his favor. This is may be in part why God choose me to be Al Mahdi Al Muntazer or I chose that myself, it is up to you and your faith in the Quran and Hadith. Still the Arab and Muslim tyrants did not denounce me publicly that I am not Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. Thus with new era particularly in Alexandria medical school when I was graduated my call is: Get rid of the oral part of the examination and be just so God stand with you. You saw when we did not follow God he put over us the worst of us and took us considerable effort to displace them.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: