Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zaim (a Great Leader) is called for Egypt

Blogger comment:

I can not be a president or vice president or Peri minster or king. I will be just named the guided one. Answering your requirements:

1- I am Daker, I remember when I was a new medical graduate my professor would say about me He is a man and men are few.

2- I will live like you live and I will eat what you eat.

3- A know Egypt as a great shab and suffered a lot. And previous governors oppressed and corrupted the people.

4- I will be just and strong against the strong unjust and very humble to the one who has his rights taken.

5- I will hear you all even your heart beats.

6- In time of trouble you will find me close to you.

7- I will counsult with you and you have the right to fire or hire me as the Guided one.

8- Besides have TAMAN health plan which will take care of your health care and long term care and support you pension and retirement. http://books.google.com/books?id=FzJ3NtHcpFYC&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=taman+health+plan&source=bl&ots=yd3Cj0X4zM&sig=FK7GJ54Wjc6OSBWAFaZrCIwD4RY&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

If you are interested that I be this Zaim e-mail me and have a facebook page for me. magedtaman@yahoo.com

Maged Taman

http://www.elgomhoreya.tv/channel/movies/index.html?id=14&m=2a260528f0de9c8b65aec0e393af0190e49e18a4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it.