Thursday, September 01, 2011

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to the Syrian Army: time to bring The Tyrants of Syria down and Quickly

By: Maged Taman

If I were in the Middle East and I would have been allowed to speak to the public I would no doubt brought much better outcome to the revolutions with minimal violence. But the wicked states of Israel and America did not allow me to do that with corporation with the Arab tyrants. I was looking for the Syrian revolution to be peaceful like that of Egypt and we would be able to overwhelm the tyrants of Syria. Bashar criminal Al Assad did play it very violently so we loose any hope but the brave Syrians continued to resist. Iran and Hazeb Allah greatly disappointed us. America with its wicked elites including the Arab tyrants are standing in the sideline to jump in the right time to put a new regime that they can control. The Syrians appear to have one only hope, Very abrupt and strong overtake of the Sunni and good Alwi from the Army of Syria. If Alwi to stand with them I can grantee them that no persecution against Alwi will happen. Don not listen to the rest of Shea there is only one Mahdi Mauntazer and it is me. Do you want a proof tell the tyrants of the Gulf to denounce me publicly as Al Mahdi, particularly the King of Saudi the protector of the two Masjid America and Israel.

Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: