Tuesday, April 05, 2011

From Al Mahdi Al Muntazer to the Corrupted King of Saudi

By: Maged Taman The tyrant king of Saudi and his family are very pro-west to keep them in power. They care about their money and luxury. You know if I am a crazy guy and says I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer they should have denounced me publicly. Google my name maged taman and you will not read anything about me. They do not like you to know about me. There is no middle road we are in the end of time. Either you are with the tyrants or with Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. If we get the Saudi oil will have the Saudi people rich and invest in a lot of projects in the Muslim world. The test is simple tell the Saudi tyrant and his people to denounce me publicly as Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. They will not do that since they will know people will stand with me. One message to the tyrants the prophet prophecy will come true he is not a false prophet and you will be ruined in your grave and in your eternity. Never think that the number of hits in my blog is few the American government is controlling that. They want you to know about me some but not in large scale. Why they are doing that ask them not me. As you see America wants the Arab/Muslim world to change to moderate regime like me thinking but they think yes and no in the same time. Thus the state in the ground will change were they will lean with. Confusing world, but for Muslims and Arabs no tyrants anymore we are in the right side of God and history. Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: