Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To The Good Christians if you Love Jesus, you should at least like me

By: Maged Taman

Let us be clear most of the presidents and Kings are under the control of kingdom of Satan. The wicked George Bush would tell to Muslims that they are good people to use them for the fake war on terror. While in Churches he would tell to his people to spread the message that I am the Anti-Christ a very moderate Muslim.

He knows about prophecies more than many Muslims knew and know that we are in the end of time. He could have talked to Muslim scholars and with Christians scholars to examine the Quran as I suggested to him few years ago. However, he was enjoying killing Muslims with enthusiasm. Even if you talk really about freedom and conservatism most of the guys with Ben Ladin are Jesus lovers and looking to free their people and are Conservative.

When I offered myself as an alternative to Ben Laden and the Arab tyrants he went against me with enthusiasm trying to find a link to them or ruin my life so I shut up and do not criticize the evil empire. Of course he did not do it public since the left will get after him. Particularly when they knew "I was standing for him against the left in the start thinking he is the savior of the Muslims. However I found out he is a deceptive guy. 1% only of Afro-American like him very bad percent to any president or even normal guy in the street.

God will never forgive him from blocking me to talking to the American people. If you google my name you will find out that few websites published some of my articles but only few. On the other hand I mailed hundreds of e-mails and he blocked me every where.

الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا (18:104)
18:104 (Picktall) Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work. -

وَأَضَلَّ فِرْعَوْنُ قَوْمَهُ وَمَا هَدَى (20:79)
20:79 (Picktall) And Pharaoh led his folk astray, he did not guide them. -

He even cut me from talking about my health plans to all media, except for the brave woman Meria Heller who knew him well and his family. As well you have a lot of interviews and books that prove that 09/11 is and internal job.

http://www.meriaheller.com/books.html

You can not understand who I am until you know fully my story with this guy. I tried to respect him for few years but when I found out his war against me was personal I would have no problem but even duty to let you know who he is. If he believes I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer and stood against me all the way even was not exploring the truth of the Quran particularly with moderate Muslims who he declared that they allies know that guy listen to Satan.

Thus Christians who love Jesus I am not anti-Christ but the many who will come before Christ and prepare the world for him. So at least you have to like me if you love Christ.

No comments: