By: Shahid Bin Waheed! With some modifications. I hope he does not mind.
1. Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." [This confirms that Jesus preached to worship One and Only God, not trinity.
2. John 20:17 Jesus said I ascend to my God and your God. [Jesus has a God according to him; we know that God can’t have a God?]
3. John 8:28 Jesus said, "I do nothing of myself” [He is dependant on God?]
4. John 14:28 Jesus said, "My Father (GOD) is greater than I am" [So, how can Jesus himself be a God?]
5. Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit" [he is like us we all in God's hands]
6. Matthew 24:36 Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows. [So God is the one who know]
7. John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he couldn’t do a single thing of his own. [So it is God again]
8. John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice. [So he is a prophet, he was not God or son of God]
9. Luke 5:16 Jesus prays to God. [if Jesus was God, then why he is praying to God?]
10. Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD ,like Muslims do. [How would you explain this from the very Bible?