Saturday, May 28, 2011

To Muslims and Arabs How the Jews God Curse them try to harm me in America

By: Maged Taman

The Jews God curse them (not the good ones) try to create lawsuits against my in America. So I live in fear all time. Meanwhile they blocked me from going overseas by stealing my passport. They think I will live in fear and would not speak my mind. The fact is they are stimulating me to talk more and I will continue to do that until I get all people in the Arab/Muslim countries to know them. They were oppressing us all these years and were choosing to us our leaders. For the Palestinians it was hand on persecution in every day life. God curse them, they think for them God will send our salvation. Their salvation will be their Messiah who in fact is the ant-Christ. Most of the crimes in the world are committed by the Jews (not the good ones). Open letter to the Jews try to persecute more and I will expose you more to the world. Even China itself knew that the Jews are manipulating world markets and they are stealing the money of the world. I talked to many Christians and most will tell you they corrupted the world. Many parts in Europe would not allow Jews to enter knowing what to expect from them. For God Jews you should not fear harm, we sympathize with those who are nice and king and do not corrupt the world. The Jews blocked me from speaking in the media they control it except this website since Christians know that I am the one who will precede the coming of Jesus. Thus I will have my window to explore the evil Jews to the world. Please communicate this message to all the Muslims and Christians that you know. By the way congratulation to the Palestinians for having Gaza boarders open your liberty will be coming soon.
Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

No comments: