Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Corrupt King of Saudi is fighting Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

By Maged Taman

The Saudi corrupt king is standing against me he thinks I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. This is his plan of containing me:
1- He sent me a message through some friends that I will be punished if I would come to Saudi Arabia.
2- He had me blocked from getting to Saudi Arabia thinking that Al Mahdi Al Muntazer is likely to be declared from their though there is no limits God can declare him and raising anywhere and in any second.
3- He conspired with the Araby tyrants to have my name not known to the Arabic media and world.
4- He had the corrupt Muslim scholars whom they hire to tell people it is not the time of Al Mahdi Al Muntazer though it looks exactly his time like the prophet told us and the tyrants are falling one after the other.
5- He is standing strongly with other tyrants that is why he try to have Jordon and Morocco kings to join him so they will be a strong coalition and no further tyrants to fall.
6- He would not say my name publicly even to say I am a crazy delusional guy which prove again my point that I am very wise guy and I did spread my message all over the Internet. He would not mention my name publicly since I will have more people to know Al Mahdi Al Muntazer is here now. I am a reality and exists right now as we speak, speaking to you directly. I am invisible but visible to everyone at least in his twilight zone. The king can not touch me he can not get into my dimension and I tried to go to Saudi Arabia and get in his dimension but he precluded me. He knows if I would get there I would have people stand in thousands with me. I am coming and you will be going, it is a prophecy you can not undo a prophecy or destroy an idea.

No comments: