Friday, May 27, 2011

To Dear Young and Free Muslims everywhere: Protect me from the Evil Jews

To Dear Young and Free Muslims everywhere:The evil Jews God Curse them (not the good ones) are trying to make my life miserable in America. They pay patients money to lie and accuse me wrong to file lawsuits against me that I did not do. Even my lawyer could not stand against them who is an American non-Muslim. I tried to leave to Saudi or other countries but the evil Jews stole my passport to be under their mercy. Please if you have any ideas to help me get out of America The Babylon the whore who corrupted the world let me know before the evil Jews make my life more miserable. Please E-mail me. Of note when I was in Egypt and was very naive I was defending them against hard line Muslims. But it appears true that God would not curse them in the Quran unless they deserve it. No doubt there are some good Jews. But it take you few connected Jews in America to ruin your life. The right thing in my condition is just to leave America and get away from the wicked Jews but they even prevent me from doing so by stealing my passport. As you know Obama himself is under their control. I remember in Egypt how people they would put for them the stereotype of wickedness, conspiracy and destroying the economy of the government they live in. I am not anti-Semite but anti-bad Jews as I am an anti-bad people who are not even Jews. Remember there are good Jews however they are under the oppression of the bad Jews. For Muslims who care about my rights in America let me know if you can of help particularly Muslim lawyers.

No comments: