Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where Are The Free Officers?

By: Maged Taman

The free officers were the name of Nasser and his colleague officers who felt for the oppression and political corruption and rose 1952 and with excellent plan they removed the king and corrupt politicians at that time.

They did well to the country for at least few years and their most important defect was their hold of power and not allowing people the right to choose them or replace them.

Many of free officers in the Arab and Muslim world are needed in this time of history were the tyrants are oppressing us everywhere. Not an easy task you can be jailed or killed if you are caught. This is the time when faith come in heart, if you think you can die anyway and at anytime it is worst to die like a man and for a very good cause.

As you see I am brave myself and very willing to join you for any revolution or coup if you would have me come to your country. As I told you before the evil people who control the world took my passport form my apartment. They know that I have the ability to persuade people and inspire them. They want me here in America under their eyes. They want to use me against the Arab tyrants but not enough to have them removed. The irony is I went horizontally and most people know about me through Churches or mosques.

The change is coming no doubt about it read the prophecies. God keep his promises the delay is to test our faith. Jesus Second Coming is in few years trust me.

No comments: