Friday, January 01, 2010

Testimonials on Explore the Quran Campaign

From: http://www.explorethequran.com/about-the-quran/testimonials.html

A Maryland public official -
“I have long wanted a copy of the Quran for my personal library and very much appreciate this version…The cover letter with the Quran describes the Share the Quran project through which your gift was sent. That program – and your participation in it – are representative of an extraordinary effort to enhance public understanding of Islam. You both are true ambassadors of your faith.”
J. O. -
My copy of the Quran is very beautiful. This project is a very generous gesture on the part of CAIR. May we all find peace living together.
D. Z. -
I’m looking forward to this opportunity to begin studying the Quran. I had hesitated to buy a translation without much more knowledge than I have. Your great conviction that this translation will be worth my study despite the real limits of any translation is most helpful. Also helpful the guidelines on respectful handling of the Quran. Thank you very much!
W. C. -
Very impressed! Excited to begin reading and studying. I teach 7th grade Soc. Studies in NC. The curriculum calls for studying religions and this wilhelp me to have a much better understanding of Islam. Thank you!
A. G. -
What a beautiful copy of the Quran you sent! Thank you. I look forward to learning more about the sacred text of Islam. My 15 year old son is excited to have a copy in our home. It’s so important to be making bridges between our faiths in these times.
A. O. -
I am impressed. What a generous gift and effective way to spread understanding.
B. K. F. -
I’ve just signed up for a free copy of the Quran and wanted to thank you for this extraordinary gift. But more than just this gift, your efforts to open up a dialogue between all people of faith, specifically to help educate non-Muslims on the religious and cultural traditions of Islam, come as a healing balm to soothe a sick and troubled and disastrously misinformed public. For that you deserve the gratitude of a nation.
C. C. WZTK Burlington, NC -
Thank you so much! I’m an AM Talk Show Host. Thank you so much for the offer of the Holy Book of Islam. With the obvious hate and ignorance Americans are so quick to display, I’m honored to beoffered this opportunity.
B. S. B. -
I received my copy of the Quran yesterday. Thank you very much. It is a beautiful book and I look forward to reading it in order to gain a greater knowledge of cultures of the Middle East and Asia.
J. A. State College, PA -
This is to thank you for the Holy Quran you recently sent to me. On my word, I will afford no less than the care suggested on the enclosed letter. As a Friend in a Unitarian-Universalist Fellowship, my religious and spiritual quest is free and open; thus, there is inherent respect for, and openness to, Islam and its teachings. Indeed, our fellowship has only this month begun a study group on the Quran with the gracious help of the local Islamic community. I feel that such actions are the least I can do to further inter-faith understanding in a deeply divided nation.

Blogger Comment:
Muslims should not take it in any offensive way that Christians want to convert Muslims to Christianity and the opposite is true. Jesus second coming is quite accelerating in few years. I do not make this up look at the world and read all Jewish, Christians and Muslims prophecies for the end of time you find that we are really in the end of time.

No comments: