Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If Muslims to Have any Future Follow Me

By: Maged Taman

If you ask my friends and people who knew me over the years particularly in my country Egypt they will tell you that this guy was very quite. He was the kind that keep few friends, mildly introverted and walk alone beside the wall and even sometimes touch the wall with his index finger while he is walking. For sure he was never been paranoid or odd, just a regular guy who likes humor. He is quite kind and plain that you can read him easily and his face is not that of a liar. He would like to talk about religion and politics and only in small group of friends. He never joined any political group or students associations and so forth.

Thus what happened to me in life to make change 180 degree. I will tell you the story briefly. In about 2003 I was very sad about every thing about being oppressed before 09/11 and discriminated after, besides all injustices in the world. At that time I was praying to God in Ramdan of 2003 the one that had the double eclipse of the sun and moon. I believe in the day of power in Ramadan God inspired me by the outlines of Taman Health Plan. At that time I sent some of the ideas of the plan to the Newsweek Phone call them and ask them about the letter I sent them and the outlines of the plan. At that time I offered myself an alternative to Ben Ladin like. I asked them to help me with experts to make the plan. They did not answer me back. After one year or so I guessed that they were just spying on me.

In about mid 2004 God inspired me with the rest of the plan. If you read it and compare it with all plans offered to this country in 90 years you would know that it is God given plan. Honestly, I did not sit down and say to myself let me solve the Americans big problems. When the plan came out I was very excited I thought I will change the world. I thought I would be able to make peace with this plan and free my country from the oppression and tyranny of the Arab rollers and make peace between Muslims, Jews and Christians. In the original plan I had an introduction: "I will run in the streets and jump over the cars they will tell you I am crazy but I do not care. I am Do Quixote and I am holding a plan".

Then I sent the plan to the major organizations in Washington to make a deal with the politicians and Establishment: I do not want any thing for the plan that I could have sold it for any of the political parties for million of dollars. For honesty they respected my desire not to have my name public since I was attacking the Arab tyrants and I did not want my family to know that. A lot of Arabs would not want their loved one to attack the tyrants publically. I asked the two parties in USA to find peace, democracy and justice in the Arab world and so we all enjoy peace and have my plan offer a lot to Americans.

During the 2004 to 2006 or so I was sending articles to the American media that were passed to the American politicians. All on how ot make peace and particularly with Iran who they ignited the war of Saddam against them and supplied him with chemicals to burn their people and just recently they turned against chemical Ali.

I was really a perfect guy to be alternative to extremists and tyrants. I was pro-Jewish and for Israel existence. I love Christians and I am quite moderate Muslim. I was a perfect choice if they to introduce new style to the Arab governing that can heal the west and east, Muslims, Christians and Jews.

Then I found out they do not listen to me and they care more about the tyrants, the war machine, the military industrial complex and the hegemony of the evil (not the good) Jews over the world. Then it became even more satanic large plan than I thought a Jewish world government that control the world. They blocked me for years from talking publically in America or the major Arab Journals with collaboration with the Arab tyrants now for their interest. Does not this remind you when they would block Jesus when he goes anywhere to talk to people.

I had no problems the Jews to control the world if they are fair but the evil Jews who dragged Jesus in the streets (Muslims thinks they just had the intentions and the wrong person) who are corrupting all the world and fighting Jesus commandments and his people. Thus the wickedness of Jews made Christians started to realize and Muslims realized that the Jews are behind their oppression. I really do not think they should deserve to control the world. It is time for Muslims and Christians to stand up for their real Messiah Jesus Christ.

No comments: