Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What American Muslims Ought to Do?

By Maged Taman:

American Muslims have a great role to play in this era of trial and tribulation. A second attack in America from Muslim extremists will be devastating to Americans and all of us. No one would suspect them to threw a few bombs. If they would do something it will be quite spectacular as the Americans officials say.

Many Muslim Americans will not only die during such attacks but those who survive will be persecuted like no tomorrow. I honestly tried to drag the carpet from under Ben Laden groups and asked the Jihadists to leave him and follow me. If you noticed I am offering an alternative way compared by that of Ben Laden. But they have a mind of their own.

It is very likely a lot of Muslim Americans know about me and my blog. They however are reluctant to talk to me. I can understand that since I am quite bold in attacking the west and the Arab tyrants. Unfortunately you may not be safe ignoring and avoiding me. The opposite could be true.

This is my plan to how safely can change the world:

1- We have to express our anger about the Jihadists tactics.

2- We have to know the American policies that created the Jihadists. Please read in my blog the third structure and Why Arab and Muslims despise the American policies. We do not need to repeat that over and over the Americans know.

3- We have to work with the west but keeping our doubts. They are the one who created that. They had talked for decades about democracy and were supporting our tyrants in their closed meetings as politicians and CIA operatives.

4- Though many American politicians are good people we have to be wise and pragmatic.

5- We are not asking the west to come and fight with us and remove the tyrants. We are asking for them not to conspire against us let us do our politics. Shamefully an Israel politician was talking to the American Jews to stand with the Arab tyrants though the interest of Israel with the moderate Muslims and not the tyrants. Most Jews I would suspect will be with Moderates to see us liberated from tyranny that is what Judaism teaches.

6- I would not tell Muslims what to do but I would explain to them the situation and listen to what they would say. Our decisions should be through through dialogue and consensus. That is what Quran teaches us.

7- The American government is spying on most Muslims. We have nothing to hide. We are seeking political power that can change the world peacefully. We do not see the answer to conflicts in bombing people.

8- With my respect to the two presidential candidates I do not see them have answer to our problems in the Arab and Muslim world. In fact they need us as a new front.

9- During the Bush administration which is ending in few months they tried to suppress me. They thought I may be Al Mahdi Al Muntazer and they would like to protect their allies particularly the Saudi king for sake of oil. Interestingly the oil prices are going quite high and the Saudi king did not help them to get it down. Every time they think or conspire against me God show them they are wrong. See how they are loosing every day for not adapting my Taman Health Plan in lives, money and exhaustive health care system. They still do not believe that God sent me to them.

10- We have Taman Health Plan that is our gift to the American people. God gave it to me to free my people and we can use it to advance our political agenda. If I do not have this plan very likely I will be in a jail in the middle east, watch the movie rendition.

11- Muslims have to know that we are at the end of time, our Quran is the truth and God promised us to inherit the earth.

24:55 Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: 'They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. 'If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.

وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُم فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (24:55) Baset - Hussari - Minshawi

http://convention.icna.org/

No comments: