Sunday, June 01, 2008

Al Madhi: Mission Impossible

By: Maged Taman

When I was a young boy and would hear from my mother about Al Mahdi, who is a divinely guided person that will fill the earth with justice and equality as it was felt with injustice and tyranny I sleep in her arms like I do with other night stories. I thought this chosen person will appear after thousands of years so he will continue to be a night dream for thousands of years to come. When I felt for a lot of reasons that it may be his time is now as you see from numerous topics in my blog I continue to feel that it could be a night dream or wishful thinking. I have strong faith in God, but see how much he has to deal with:

1- How he would evolve, where is the ego of many politicians and world leaders?

2- How he would be able to stand to the Arab tyrants with their three structures?

3- How he would be able to stand against the strong and overwhelming corruption in the world?

4- How he would be able to change the world of politics?

5- How he would be able to restructure the health and long term care of people in say most countries?

6- How he would be able to restructure the financial and political systems of the world?

7- How he would be able to defeat bureaucracy?

8- How he would be able to get people to practice morals before laws?

9- How he would be able to get people to define the commons of their religions to be the common good that unite us and still have the freedom of faith to practice any religion?

10- How he would be able to convince the people of the ten commandments as God's blessings and curse even he is a regular guy and not a prophet?

11- How he would be able to convince the media of its new and very important role of change and in being the leader of his mission? How they would rise up or they would wait to take him down?

I can go on and on.

I believe in the prophecy since I believe that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is a true prophet from God and the Quran is God's book as a convinced belief or by default. I would just continue to question the prophecy and not God. I started writing about Al Mahdi since 2004 and 4 years later he is still hiding from us in occultation as Shia Muslims say.

No comments: