Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pray, be right and humble yourself it is the end

By: Maged Taman:

As you see God is very angry for a lot of things. Particularly so the corruption of the world. As well for the America the Babylon the whore who corrupted the world. Who did oppress me and did not let me even go to my country and my people.
If there are hopes to stop the escalating wrath of God and his prophet Jesus before the second coming do the following:
1- Let me talk directly to the world, the corrupted Bush oppressed me and the false messiah Obama continue the same game. Put me only under the microscope in this web site. Some Christians think they will take off in the rapture then I will be revealed as the Antichrist. As a lot of people who know me personally they will tell you he is Al Mahdi and the west is the Ant-Christ.
2- drastic decrease in moral corruption particularly money and sex.
3- End tyranny.
4- End sex trafficking.
5- Spread justice and equality.
6- Go back to God pray and humble yourself.
7- Stop tyranny even in prophecy, let it go let people decide who is guided and who is the anti-Christ.
8- End the huge gap between the rich and poor.
9- Adopt Taman Health Plan that the jealous politicians did not want you to know about it.

Watch this movie and take notice, Like Jonah if people to cry sincerely to God and change their behaviours he would stop his wrath. If I am a false prophet how come millions of people know me and do not speak up about me. Goggle my name and you will not find anything written that I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer or the Anti-Christ, at least till this moment except by me. As well no one from the Muslim scholars of the tyrant denounced me as Al Mahdi Al Muntazer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DU36lJsiE

No comments: