Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why I am Standing Against The Evil Jews

By: Maged Taman

Let you know first and ask many Jews that had worked with them over the years in USA how I was delighted to work with them and most of them are good guys. I actually tried to make peace with them and my people.

However they are in most part controlled by the Jewish establishment here and Israel. I do not mind. I thought the establishment is fair but I found out they are not, period. I had no other route but to be patient with them. Do you think the Arab tyrants will lift our oppression.

Then I found some of them hateful to Arab and Muslims by nature but many are really more of Humanistic people.

Anyway my main aim was to get my people go back to our great religion as well to call the Jews to Islam. But as you know many of them stood against prophets and they think they are better than God.

Anyway, it does look from all their wicked policies that they only care about themselves, the evil ones. I could just ignore them all together. Do you think they will leave me alone. Do you think they want the Muslims and Arabs to have separate lives from their domination, think again.

They used the fear factor against Muslims with having our tyrants approved and maintained by them thinking this is for their best security and in fact they had created many angry young Muslims. Arabs Christians are as well not fan of them, ask them.

Do not ever think I am the bad guy who try to divide people. I was actually very good guy trying to make peace with them and unite them with the Christians. look at my website http://www.commonsensemessiah.blogspot.com/ as that time I was talking mainly to Christians and Jews to see how much I was trying to appease them.

Between us and them the Quran they ought to read it and know Allah is the same powerful God of Israel. He is a just God and hate injustice and tyranny. Guss what if they to convert truly to Islam we will forgive all their crimes and they will be our brothers and sisters in religion.

We are in the end of time and no doubt God will stand with the true and just. No doubt Jesus descent will be in few years. See the world now and compare the prophecies. Read the Muslims prophecies you will find that Muslims will be oppressed everywhere in the world like it is now and will be a lot of earthquakes as you see it now.

One more time God promised me victory to spread his religion and unite Muslims. It is the power of prophecy, better to stand with the future you know is from God. When it becomes past to you, you will regret that you stood against me.

No comments: