Monday, June 28, 2010

Why Do Priests Convert to Islam?

From: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061201193034AAeLjDF

I'm a student of comparative religion and while I was surfing the net, I came across this: http://thetruereligion.org/modules/xfsection/index.php?category=1 In it are stories of former priests and missionaries talking about their conversions to Islam.I've heard of scientists, celebrities, scholars and politicians convert to Islam but Christian priests?!! I surfed some more and I even came across Jewish priests and Rabbis too. Who will convert next? The Pope or Jesus? lol.
4 years ago

by I Love Jesus (pbuh)
Member since:
December 01, 2006

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Because it is the truth. Jesus said worship God, the church distorted this message. The early followers of Jesus believed he was a Prophet. This was changed under the roman empire influenced by greek and roman methology. All the Prophets said worship God alone. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong­doers) there are no helpers. (Qur'an 5:72)
4 years ago
29% 2 Votes

No comments: