Wednesday, March 07, 2012

How many hits do you think I would have if I am a pertending to be Al Mahdi Al Muntazer

By: Maged Taman

There is no doubt that America control the number of hits in my website. I will give you a simple logic if you are Muslims and say even some guy is crazy and he thinks he is Al Mahdi Al Muntazer how many hits a day to his website will be even out of curiosity. Same thing if you are Christians and someone says the Second Coming of Jesus is soon and I am the one who would pave the way for the second coming. Even out of curiosity you will find hundreds of hits or thousands daily and over the last few years millions of hits. That is why a lot of people are sure I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer. Of course if your are a hypocrite Muslim you just like me to go away particularly if you are the King of Saudi the primary enemy of Islam.

No comments: