1) Revealed in Arabic - The Qur’an was revealed in Arabic. Arabic is still a living language spoken by more than 200 million people around the world.
Most of the other languages of scriptures like Aramaic, Greek, Sanskrit, etc are either dead, hardly used as a tongue or pushed to some corner of university studies. Arabic has survived in the same form miraculously for more than 1400 years. A language undergoes dramatic changes every 400 years. For e.g English during Shakespearean times was completely different from the way it is spoken today. That was just 300 years back, but Arabic has survived for a much longer period.
2) Free from Inconsistencies – The Qur’an is the only religious scripture in the world that is completely free from both external and internal Inconsistency.
All the religious scriptures whose followers claim to be revealed from God suffer from inconsistencies and contradictions.
3) Compatible with Modern Science – The Qur’an is the only religious scripture in the world that is completely compatible with modern established scientific facts.
Most of the scientific facts mentioned in the Qur’an, which was revealed more than 1400 years have been discovered by man only in the past 100 years.
4) Prophecies – All prophecies that are mentioned in the Qur’an have come to pass as exactly described in the Qur’an.
5) Memorization – Atleast a million people around the world have memorized The Qur’an cover to cover in its original language, most of whose native tongue is not even Arabic.
There is no scripture in this world that can make such a claim. Most people who have memorized a few chapters in their holy scripture do so in a language that is not the Original language of the scripture.
6) One Version – The Qur’an has been preserved in its original complete form since it was completely revealed without even a full stop moving from its place.
This is a unique miraculous feature of the Qur’an, made more amazing by the fact that God in the Qur’an promises to guard it from corruption and even after 1400 years it is exactly preserved as the way it was before. Most other scriptures have been altered over time.
7) Revelation – The Qur’an’s revelation history has been recorded and preserved more or less accurately by historians.
The history contains the time of revelation, place of revelation and the situation during which the chapters were revealed and other such data. Most of the scriptures that claim to be revealed don’t have the recorded history of how and when the scripture and its chapters were revealed. The followers of such scriptures blindly claim it to be from God only on faith.
8) Chronology – The ordering of the chapters in the Qur'an do not correspond to the chronology of the revelations as received by the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) i.e. the first chapter in the Qur'an is not the first revelation that the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) received and this is further proof (for people of intellect) of the fact that the Qur'an is not written by man.