Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why Al Azhar Imam and the Egyptian Mofit Imam not Talking to me

By: Maged Taman

The Imam of Al Azhar and Al Mofti were given orders not to contact me. You know even out of curiosity and more so duty to Islam they shoud have contacted me. If I am a crazy guy they should say publically this guy is delusional and no one to listen to him.

They could not do that because they think I could be really Al Mahdi. You know they sold their religion of Islam as the tyrants did.

The problem is God is the one who will change the world not me, but he is looking for who will support me. How they will answer his call of following his religion and his commandments. God will attain what he determined what to be and he will stand with the one who is just and suffered for years for his words of truth.

When you read my Taman Health Plan and Moral Utopia Project you know I wanted the good for all people. As Jesus (PBUH) said in Matthew 7:15-20
15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. 18 A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will know them by their fruits.


They are like the Arab tyrants waiting for my demise. Being in the west and have many enemies they think their dream will come true. To let you know among the people here many are supporting and protecting me I see it in their eyes. I keep hiding my face from people and people are hiding their faces from me. No one around me wants to say I could be Al Mahdi and in the same time I do not let them know about my web site. You remember the prophet Zackariah God gave a sign to him that his barren wife will have a child and his sign was the inability of the prophet to talk to the people for a certain period of time.

You may think I am playing prophecies, the truth is prophecies are too strong that people would be unable to make them or prevent them. Those who are actually standing to God against his prophets and prophecies are the worst in the day of judgement.

People have to choose the side of God not Satan who is the king of this world and a lot of presidents and Kings follow him. The Kingdom of Satan is already here, the kingdom of God is that will be brought by Al Mahdi and his great teacher Jesus (PBUH).

My body composition and features are the same of Al Mahdi as the prophet described him. That is why the west and the Arab tyrants do not like you to see me. They blocked me from every avenue. Meanwhile, they do not have a law that say you can arrest Al Mahdi because he is Al Mahdi. They know I communicate with a lot of people in the world with visions. There is also no law that can arrest you for communicating with visions with people.

They also do not want me to travel overseas they want me under their umbrella until I age and die. What they doing is they delaying the prophecy and prevent me from solving a lot of problems in the world that they can not solve.

Israel alone had 2 wars last few years may be I was able to prevent them. Leaders like Sadat are sparse in this area. His calculation was: am I able to get peace build in justice and dignity to both sides and not what is first my personal and political gains from peace and war.

No comments: