Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Why Al Jazeera Refused to Interview me

By: Maged Taman

I e-mailed Al Jazeera TV and Al Jazeera on line to interview me over few years now and they did not do that. My Questions is what is their reasoning:

1- I am a physician that have master degree, Ph.D and three Boards in medicine.
2- I have this website as you see have many novel ideas to America and the world.
3- Though I never declared I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer I have a lot of ideas that are good to him and the world.
4- I can understand why the American government blocked me from contacting the media since they think my opinion can jeopardize their friends in Saudi and Egypt.
5- I have in facts opinions how to end terrorism.
6- I like Senator McCain and Senator Obama but I still have hard time thinking they will deliver for us. We lost four years with president Bush waiting for a miracle that did not happen.

I will offer an interview to the Al Jazeera. If they would refuse to invite me they will be basically working for the Arab tyrants, America or the extremists. If the world was going in the right direction I would just mind my business, I am a shy guy anyway.

If they are interested my e-mail is magedtaman2000@yahoo.com If they did not call me I will understand that they are under pressure from the American government or the tyrants. I doubt they have any connection with the extremists.

No comments: