Thursday, February 04, 2010

Why the Arab Tyrants are not Muslims

By: Maged Taman


God described at the end of time which we live in now that there will be those tyrants everywhere. He described also a man who will call for justice and he will stand to the tyrants. Read all the prophecies of prophet Muhammad about that. The tyrants believe I am Al Mahdi Al Muntazer since If I am not Al Mahdi and a liar they have the responsibility to tell the Muslims I am a liar and they should publicly denounce me.

A thing that they will never do public for three things. One they have very high suspension that I am Al Mahdi, if not faith. Second if they will mention me publicly people will know about me and I will gain much ground over them a thing that they will not like to see. The third thing they take their orders from America and Israel who both do not want to see one else but the tyrants to control us at least for the current administrations.

Thus This make the tyrants non-Muslims. Since as a Muslim at least you have to support Al Mahdi. The worst thing they are non-Muslims who are pretending to be Muslims and are fighting Islam and oppressing Al Mahdi.

The best thing they can do is to ignore me and hope that I will go away and they will continue enjoy their tyrantship and the stolen money of their people.

The problem is I am not by myself God is behind me supporting me and I have as well the prophecy in my side. I gave them many chances to try to get in touch with me and see how they can peacefully get away before I get them.



فَيَوْمَئِذٍ لَّا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مَعْذِرَتُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُسْتَعْتَبُونَ (30:57)

30:57 (Picktall) In that day their excuses will not profit those who did injustice, nor will they be allowed to make amends.

No comments: