Sunday, September 02, 2007

From 95% To 100% Faith

By: Maged Taman

I am a 95% believer guy. I failed to reach 100% given a lot of injustices in the world and many personal disappointments. I do not see random in the creation and I do not see any of these apes look like me. I know that God has designed everything. I know he has wisdom that many times we do not know it.

It is like we are coming from different places in the world in different planes to meet in the same airport in the same time. We may not know each other but God knows each of us very well and knows the time of our arrival. How I know I have faith in God, I know because I fear him and I feel his presence even in my lowest point of my life. I remember when I was having a second thought about Islam when I was in my early twenties and I tried to find if The Quran is not God's word. It caught my attention the verse " And those who went into in my verses to defeat it will be brought to hell". I felt that the words are very strong that it matches the glory of a God who created that huge universe. You have the right to be skeptical but he has the right to have you be just.

Then I compared myself to the universe I found out I am just one person in one country in a large globe that looks very tiny compared to the universe. So I am really like nothing in this universe. Thus it is fine to be suspicious but if you already reading the Quran to defeat God you have to consider the consequences. Then I went through the Quran and I found the truth that God created the Universe to us humans. I found that this glorious God has created us for him. He created us to worship him and live in earth the way he wants us to do. His prophets are his delight as those the righteous of us. He made Abraham his friend and Moses his close and beloved listener. Jesus the one to bring his kingdom in earth and Muhammad who has his name follow that of God as his servant and prophet.

Guess what I found more we have very good deal. When you worship him you feel better more calm and serene. When you follow his path you find that you are in a happy mood and feeling assured. As humans when we are righteous we are able to coexist and enjoy a good life together. He is the one to unite all of us. If you are to pass the test of the earthy life you go to heaven for eternity. It is like hiring someone to do a job of taking care of himself and you pay him as well for doing that. Why my faith is 95% and not 100% yet I do not know. God may have a plan for this 5%. But my fear of God and my following of his path prove to me my faith and this is enough to guarantee me my salvation.

10 comments:

Hanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

I think you have to be sure of your faith befor writting one word or you have to stop it

Maged Taman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maged Taman said...

I have not doubt there is God and I have no doubt the Quran is from God as a confirmed belief or as default (when you can not disprove something by default you prove it). I talk to God all time and I pray to him before I sleep and wake up. Sometimes I feel down I look to the sky and ask God about all the injustices Muslims are going through. I feel he is listening to me and the proof is people like Hanan believes in what I write. No doubt other people would like to see my go away this is when faith comes here. If you really care about Muslims you will like what I write and you will try like me find solution to our world. If you are careless Muslim even if you proclaim 100% faith have another agenda you will like to see me go away. The thing I am sure about is God role in history and humanity. The other thing is God is just and if injustices to continue to prevail it does not mean he is not there but his justice will come in the right time. In one verse when Muslims were in very bad situation God mentioned in the Quran the verses
33:10 [Remember what you felt] when they came upon you from above you and from below you, and when [your] eyes became dim and [your] hearts came up to [your] throats, and [when] most conflicting thoughts about God passed through your minds:
When Pharaoh was close to capture the Jews and slaughter them after he cornered them at the sea, God opened a highway in the sea and saved them. Unlike Emily who does not talk about the oppressed Muslims I will continue to talk and God will free them. I will show you that the 5% less in faith will be 10% faith and my total faith will be 105% as Hanan mentioned. The west or extremists will not liberate us but God will do that by himself it will be undisputable and doubtless.

emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maged Taman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.