Koran/Qur'an teachs that:
1. Jesus was sent by Allah, who supported him with the Holy Spirit, to tell the world Allah's will (2, 87; 5. 110-117*).
2. Allah gave to the world Jesus, exalted him above all others, and supported him with the Holy Spirit as proof of his sovereignty (2, 253*).
3. Allah caused the miracle birth of John the Baptist to the aged Zechariah and his barren wife so John could be the messenger to announce Jesus as the Messiah (3, 33-41*).
4. Allah appointed Mary to be the virgin mother of Jesus, the Messiah (3, 42-45; 19, 12-22; 21, 90*).
5. Jesus would be righteous [sinless] all his life (3, 46; 6, 86; 19, 19*).
6. Jesus would be raised from the dead (19 33,34*).
7. Jesus, Messiah and son of Mary, crucified, appeared dead and was taken up my Allah himself (4, 157,158; 3,55*). He did not "appear to be alive" because he was dead. Crucifixion was the Roman method of execution similar to hanging. No one survived being crucified. See # 6. above.
8. Jesus was a messenger of Allah, who is to be believed (4, 171*).
9. Allah taught Jesus his religion and commanded Jesus to establish it (42, 13; 43, 63*).
10. Allah caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow [the prophets], gave him the Gospel, and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed him (57, 27*).
11. Allah strengthened the group of Jews who believed Jesus and his message, so they overcame those who disbelieved (61, 14*).
12. The true message of Jesus and the prophets was perverted by religious leaders who were condemned by Allah (9, 31*).
13. Long before the Prophet Muhammad, Allah revealed the Torah and the Gospel for mankind's guidance (3: 3, 4, 48, 65*).
14. Allah taught Jesus the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. Allah would do miracles through Jesus and make him a messenger to Israel (3, 48, 49*).
15. Allah gathered Jesus and caused him to be resurrected and ascended to Allah himself (3, 55*).
16. Allah bestowed the Gospel on Jesus to be a light (5, 46*).
17. Observing the Torah and the Gospel brings nourishment from above (5, 66*).
18. Those who went astray from Allah's commands were cursed by both David and Jesus (5, 78*).
19. Allah inspired Jesus' Disciples to believe in Jesus and his message (5, 110*).
20. Jesus and his Disciples were Allah's helpers (61, 6,14*).
21. Believe in all that was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received (2, 136*).
22. The Surrender, al-Islam, is Islam and Muslims are to be surrendered to Allah's will and guidance (3, 19*), [as had been revealed to Abraham by God and explained by Jesus.]