Monday, March 02, 2009

I am Still Offering My Help to the World

By: Maged Taman

When I proposed the Moral Utopia Project since say about 4 years or so I never forced on anyone. All I did is I tried to post it in American media and got blocked by the American politicians and the elites. Unlike what they do to us Arabs/Muslims and our very good friends the Christians and Jews who live in the Arab/Muslims countries where they oppress all of us. I did not obligate or impose my plan in them but asked for consideration.

The elites of course wanted to continue the status quo so they blocked me. They want wars and more wars. They want the rich to continue to control the world. I did not mind the rich to be even more rich but I thought we have to be all lifted up.

Anyway they ignored me, intimidated me and would do anything to discredit me. I really do not care for them but I care about the world that is falling apart in front of our eyes. I am still offering my plan but now to the public so they can consider it. When I made the plan I did not dictate on them to do all the same and I believed that God wanted us to make the plan with our broad consultation.

I sound like a broken disc, however we are going to the abyss soon if we do not do something very huge and dramatic. I heared in my job that some of the best workers have been laid off. Those are the people I care for.

The Moral utopia project is still an offer to the human race before they fall into chaos. What they are experiencing now is the default and I am one of the watchmen.

This project was sent to the American politicians about 4 years ago and they did not listen to me. I am not a prophet but we sound like living in prophecies.

No comments: